Monday, August 19, 2013

Cute Owl Labels For School Supplies


Just thought I would write up a quick post to share these adorable owl labels that I found online yesterday.  Our daughter's school requires that we label her supplies, however I bought her a few nice binders at Target that I really didn't want to mark up with a permanent marker in hopes that they would come home in one piece and I could reuse them.
I was able to find these really cute downloadable labels at 3rd Grade's a Hoot. The labels are available in pink and green.  I edited them by adding her name and then printed the labels on Avery sticker paper.  Pleased to say that in under ten minutes I was able to mark all of her supplies with a less permanent outcome and hopefully I will get to steal her binders back at the end of the year.  Click HERE to get yours!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Emily! Those are such adorable labels! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible post !! Owl looks very cute and funny due to its background blue dotted colors. I like the pink one and try to make it for my daughter...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Other Posts You May Like